Southwood | Tallahasee, FL | Kinetix
CLUB OPENING HOURS
GYM OPEN 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS/WEEK
CLUB STAFFED HOURS
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday: No Staff
When it comes to your health and fitness, Kinetix Health Club delivers many programs to help you achieve your goals. Our Kinetix family will help you become the strongest and healthiest version of you! Located on the second floor of the Town Center, our club has windows around the entire gym that offer a beautiful view of the Southwood Community. Kinetix is equipped with a multitude of strength and cardio machines, in addition to free weights, plyometric boxes and a large functional training space to fit all your fitness needs. Best of all, we offer group fitness classes to help keep your workouts new and exciting. Choose from spin, yoga, HIIT, Zumba or one of our many LesMills classes to find what suits you. In addition, we have Personal Training to help you conquer your fitness goals. Our certified trainers will coach you through workouts and challenge you to do your best! Kinetix Health Club is not just a fitness center, but a community. We care about our members and want them to concentrate on their health, so we make things easier by offering childcare at no extra cost. We also provide 24 hour access so that even the busiest of our members can find a time convenient for them to work on their goals. Join Kinetix Health Club Southwood and start your fitness journey with us!
- BODYPUMP™ is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast.Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 540 calories*. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- BodyFlow - Ideal for anyone and everyone, BODYFLOW® is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. During BODYFLOW an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
- RPM - RPM™ is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It’s fun, low impact and you can burn up to 675 calories a session*. With great music pumping and the group spinning as one, your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding. In an RPM workout you repeatedly spin the pedals to reach your cardio peak then ease back down, keeping pace with the pack to lift your personal performance and boost your cardio fitness. RPM is a great way to build up your sense of personal achievement. You can draw on the group’s energy and find your rhythm in the music. You control your own resistance levels and speed so you can build up your fitness level over time. It’s a journey, not a race!
- Triple Threat is a 30 minute workout focusing on legs, glutes and core. Want a lower body challenge?? Then this class is for you!
- Core Strong is a 30 minute workout that provides abdominal and back training to help promote a stronger you!
- Raised Barre (fee-based class) - A ballet inspired workout that mixes elements of Pilates, yoga and functional training. Choreographed to motivating music, you will use the barre and equipment to sculpt, stretch and skim your entire body.
- BODYCOMBAT is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 740 calories* in a class. No experience needed. Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu. Release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ. Bring your best fighter attitude and leave inhibitions at the door.