Southwood | Tallahasee, FL | Kinetix
3196 MERCHANTS ROW BLVD | SUITE 200 | Tallahassee, FL 32311
24 HOUR ACCESS
CLUB STAFFED HOURS
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday: No Staff
Now offering State Employee, Military and College Discounts! Please call for more Information.
When it comes to your health and fitness, Kinetix Health Club delivers many programs to help you achieve your goals. Our Kinetix family will help you become the strongest and healthiest version of you! Located on the second floor of the Town Center, our club has windows around the entire gym that offer a beautiful view of the Southwood Community. Kinetix is equipped with a multitude of strength and cardio machines, in addition to free weights, plyometric boxes and a large functional training space to fit all your fitness needs. Best of all, we offer group fitness classes to help keep your workouts new and exciting. Choose from spin, yoga, HIIT, Zumba or one of our many LesMills classes to find what suits you. In addition, we have Personal Training to help you conquer your fitness goals. Our certified trainers will coach you through workouts and challenge you to do your best! Kinetix Health Club is not just a fitness center, but a community. We care about our members and want them to concentrate on their health, so we make things easier by offering childcare at no extra cost. We also provide 24 hour access so that even the busiest of our members can find a time convenient for them to work on their goals. Join Kinetix Health Club Southwood and start your fitness journey with us!
- BODYATTACK™ is a high-energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts. We combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats. A LES MILLS™ instructor will pump out energizing tunes and lead you through the workout – challenging your limits in a good way, burning up to 730 calories** and leaving you with a sense of achievement.
- Ideal for anyone and everyone, BODYFLOW® is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. During BODYFLOW an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
- BODYPUMP™ is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 540 calories**. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music.
- BODYCOMBAT is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 740 calories** in a class. No experience needed. Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu.
- BODYJAM™ is the cardio workout where you are free to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance styles and hottest new sounds puts the emphasis as much on having fun as on breaking a sweat.
- SH’BAM™ A fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH’BAM™ is an ego-free zone – no dance experience required. All you need is a playful attitude and a cheeky smile so forget being a wallflower – even if you walk in thinking you can’t, you’ll walk out knowing you can!
- TONE - If you want the optimal mix of strength, cardio and core training this is it. Step into a LES MILLS TONE class and you'll tick off a complete workout in 45 minutes. The challenging mix of lunges, squats, functional training and tubing exercises will help you burn calories and take your fitness to the next level. Also a great foundational class, LES MILLS TONE has a wide variety of options accommodating all fitness levels ensuring everyone leaves the workout feeling successful.
- Pilates improves strength, flexibility, balance, control and muscular symmetry. The optimal mix of strength, cardio and core training that incorporates a challenging mix of lunges, squats, running and tubing to take your fitness to a new level. The rhythmic exercises promote elongated and toned muscles, and are noted for developing abdomen, lower back and buttocks strength, and create a strong body core.
- Yoga is an invigorating and restorative practice to improve strength, flexibility and balance while focusing on proper alignment and breathe awareness.
- ZUMBA - Dance your way to a fitter you using exciting and unique Latin moves. We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party.
- SPINNING - Cycling program based on outdoor riding working in three zones, endurance, interval and strength to provide a challenging workout. Classes are either 45 or 60 minutes long.
- HIIT - Full body workout, strength and cardio interval. High intensity interval training